Appraisers estimate the cost and value of commercial or residential real estate properties, business, assuring that the appraisal process complies with state regulations.
Appraisers may have a general practice or specialize in either residential or commercial properties, business.
- Degree Level: Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree
- Trainin: Teaching, training, exam
- Licensure and Certification: State certification required
- Valuation of objects in material form
- Assessment of integral property complexes, shares, securities, property rights and intangible assets, including rights to intellectual property
The main law regulating appraisal activity in Ukraine is the law “On appraisal of property, property rights and professional appraisal activity” from 12.07.2001.
Prices for flats in some parts of lviv are likely to fall as an oversupply of properties and currency fluctuation in 2016.
There is significant relationship between key foreign currencies, new-builds and Lviv (Ukraine) real estate prices.
For more real estate market information, please contact to advisor.
Capitalization Rate Expectations feb 2016 (https://blazejack.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/2016-capitalization-rate-expectations/)
- Determine your walk-away price
- Assess your dream house
- Make a tough opening offer
- Negotiate a lower price
Sales prices are better indicators of true market value than asking prices
Sellers who won’t discuss their asking price in relation to similar homes in the neighbourhood are not serious sellers. They are either in two minds about selling or just want to find out how much they can get for their property.
Cash Flow – сash that is generated over a period of time by an asset, group of assets, or business enterprise. Usually used with a qualifying word or phrase.
The cash flow distinguishes between three main types of cash flows:
– operating cash flows (CFO), is/are cash received from profit-generating activities, for example, sales, and cash used in profit-generating activities, such as cash salaries and cash paid to suppliers
– investing cash flows (CFI), is/are cash received from selling non-current assets, so for example, selling old machinery; and financial investments, for example, cash invested in the purchase of machinery and buying financial investments.
– financing cash flows (CFF) is/are the cash received from issuing shares and borrowing, and cash returned to shareholders and lenders