Valuation is one of key services of the KG SEPTIMA:
- Real estate appraisal, property valuation or land valuation in Lviv Ukraine;
- Business valuation in Lviv Ukraine.
Real estate appraisal, property valuation or land valuation is the process of developing an opinion of value for real property (usually market value).
If you are a homeowner who needs a real estate appraisal, then you’ve found the right place. Even if you are not a homeowner, but need an appraisal, you too have found the right place. We can provide a real estate appraisal for most any purpose. Listed below is some more detailed information on some of the more common reasons that people order appraisals.
Selling on your own ; Property tax appeals ; Relocation appraisals ; Divorces ; Partnership dealings ; Review appraisals .
In any real estate transaction, an appraiser is an independent and objective third party who does not have any financial stake in the transaction apart from his fee for doing the appraisal. An appraiser should have no connection to the buyer or the seller of the property. Appraisers are licensed by the state. They are knowledgeable about the real estate market.
Valuation of assets is carried out for the following purposes:
- Sale/purchase of a property
- Security in leasing deals
- Looking for financial support
- Independent complex audit
- Annual accounts
- Balance-sheet account
- Risk analysis
- Dispute solving
- Tax calculation
- Insurance of assets
- Calculation of damages (deminution of value, cost of cure, loss of amenity)
We can provide a appraisal: tangible property (such as buildings and machinery) and intangible property (such as patents and goodwill), non-current assets, net worth ( or equity), investment appraisal, variance financial analysis.
Business evaluation, as one of the elements of consulting is to determine value of the enterprise in monetary terms, taking into account its usefulness and costs associated with obtaining this utility.
The main purpose of business evaluation:
– business purchase and sale management decision-making;
– determining the value of the company securities in case of sale on the stock market and conduct a variety of transactions with them;
– determination of maximum acceptable purchase prices of absorbed companies shares;
– restructuring of the company (liquidation, merger, split-off, and so on);
– insurance of assets and business risks;
– determine the value of the rental payment upon business leasing;
Investment Consulting Services. We offer:
- devising of business plans and other investment documents of various degrees of difficulty (UNIDO, TACIS, EBRD);
- audit of the business plan, prepared by you or another company, and its revision (if necessary);
- evaluation of an investment project;
- preparation of Industrial Feasibility Studies;
- business valuation.
Legal advice is the giving of a professional or formal opinion regarding the substance or procedure of the law in relation to a particular factual situation.
If you have a problem that you need help with, you may need legal advice to resolve it. Legal advisers are people who are trained in the law to help you with your problem.
You might be able to get confidential advice.
If you have a legal problem, or want to find out information about the law, you might be able to get confidential advice, KG SEPTIMA may be able to help.
Purchasing a property can be a difficult and complex process.
Real estate consultants and realtors play very different roles in the housing market, though their duties and responsibilities might overlap at times. A consultant usually advises clients on building or investment activities in the market. A realtor helps clients buy or sell properties. Both professions typically require a real estate skill.
Real estate consulting firms provide research, analysis and advising services to clients such as construction developers, investment banks, mortgage lenders, materials producers, builders and property investors.
We provide full array of real estate consultation services including by not limited to:
- Real Estate Valuation (including pro forma income calculations)
- Consulting for Litigation Support
- Property Tax
- Legal Inquiries
- Commercial to Residential Conversions and Residential to Commercial Conversions