Appraisers estimate the cost and value of commercial or residential real estate properties, business, assuring that the appraisal process complies with state regulations.
Appraisers may have a general practice or specialize in either residential or commercial properties, business.
- Degree Level: Associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree
- Trainin: Teaching, training, exam
- Licensure and Certification: State certification required
- Valuation of objects in material form
- Assessment of integral property complexes, shares, securities, property rights and intangible assets, including rights to intellectual property
The main law regulating appraisal activity in Ukraine is the law “On appraisal of property, property rights and professional appraisal activity” from 12.07.2001.